Re: OT: What's the deal with Ubuntu?

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 00:48, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

If you are doing enough systems to care, download the Fedora iso images
to an NFS server, burn only the first or the boot.iso, and install
via NFS.

If you have decent bandwidth installing off the Internet is a realistic option. I've used Squid, and I've configured a caching vhost as a proxy. Both work well, Apache probably has the edge as you install from it and don't configure a proxy.

And if you want to burn a CD later, you have the Apache log to show what you need:-)

And the order:-))

--

Cheers
John