Re: Playing DVDs using totem?

[ .... ]

If you want to use xine, I installed everything xine related and everything dvd related and xine works well for me

	yum install xine* dvd* libdvd*

was the way I did the install.

I believe I got it all from Dag's repo but may also have used one of the
others.

Maybe you should publish your exact repository setup. There are several packages for libdvd/xine, and also totem/gstreamer etc., on the starndard(ish) repos, and I have a feeling that you have to get the right combination to actually make things work...

- Toralf