Re: cron log?

Knute Johnson wrote:

Do you put those addresses in your hosts.deny file or once they have been there and gotten nothing they don't come back?

I keep my software up2date, and ignore those long msgs. For sure, it's too late to block them after the've tried to do whatever they try to do.

For log analysis, either ignore the analyser's messages, or grep the offending lines out first.

Possibly, the developers will accept a patch to drop nuisance messages.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait