Re: [Fedora] Re: Recovering from log file (sendmail)

Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

I have a perl script that might do some of it for you but it does not
account for a change of event. The problem is related to the fact that
successive line items in the log file may be related to different
events. Each line item is prefixed with an event number so you will
have to keep these straight to pull out a contiguous message.

At least that's better than having to do it manually. Even if the perl script ends up appending two (or more) messages into one because the prefixed numbers are the same.

   -- A

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130