Re: Re : Fedora Dispute

That's a matter of opinion, and actually the only opinion that will matter
is that of the judge who hears a trademark case about it. :-) Assuming that
the trademark actually issues to Red Hat and is not challenged.

True - I suppose this is all just conjecture and therefore moot.

This will be interesting to watch.  I think Matthew's posting here is
enlightening.

I dunno - I guess maybe I'm not wearing the right sized tinfoil hat, but I just don't see that this is that big a deal to the Cornell/UVA folks. :-)

TC