Re: Importing Mails, Contacts, Tasks, Calendar from Outlook 2003

Maciej wrote:

Hello everybody,

do you have any idea how to import mails, contacts, tasks and calendar
from outlook 2003? I mean ... can you import .PST files, or do you have
to face importing .CSV files or something like that?

Kind rgeards,
Maciej

You don't mention what you want to import them to. Kmail? Evolution? Thunderbird? Mails/ contacts /tasks and calenders have different formats.

I've seen lots of articles online about doing this for various mail clients. Have you tried a search?
Tell the list what you've read already, then see what extra help we can offer you.

Duncan