gst-thumbnail freeze the system

Dear all,

I have many collections of DivX movie in my Fedora Core 3 box (update
with all latest development).

The problem I notice lately is that my systems is crawling if I tried to
open that folder containing all the DivX movies. When I check all the
process, the "gst-thumbnail" can take almost more than 90% of CPU cycles
to create the thumbnails, making everything become unbearably slow. Is
there a way to reduce this?

Many thanks in advance,

TEITS