Fedora-Extras

Hi could someone please tell me what iam doing wrong ?
I have added this attachment to my yum repo.d dir.
and named it fedora-extras.repo as i have read on the web to do.
And from here i get lost because i can not find the right command to have yum get the files for me, I am real new to yum and all i know how to do is have yum update my system. I have did the rpm --import of the gpgkey i think heck i am not even sure of that,i did the rpm import and watched my dsl lights blink like it was doing something.
When i do yum update it says this, [bad repository file///etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-extras.repo skipped],then goes on with the update of system.
I know that this list is very helpfull with other pressing problems other than this one, but i have been working on this for guite sometime and just cannot get the extras!!
You may help me and some other person out there that does not know how to do this.
I would be very gratefull for any help, THANKS

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.