Re: Thank you

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 08:29 +0800, jacquesdong wrote:
> I would appreciate you i you can send me somespecial messages
> particularly focusing on
> the compatibility about Fedora core 3 and windows xp OSloader.

If you install Fedora Core 3 into unpartitioned free space you have on
an existing Windows XP system, the Fedora installer will by default
install the grub bootloader on your Master Boot Record (MBR), and grub
will be configured to offer a choice between booting Windows and Linux.
Unlike Fedora Core 2, there are no major compatibility issues.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>