Re: brute force ssh attack

Chris Stark writes:

What would you recommend for those of us who need to administer systems from dynamic IPs? I've got pretty tight restrictions on allowed users/groups plus no root logins. I haven't gotten broken into, but this sure is irritating. Is there more that can be done (reasonably)?

Change the default port sshd listens for connections on, then feed the default ssh port to portsentry.