2 appz needed to be REcompiled every reboot.... ( little boring )

Hi,

i'm using 2 software under FC3/770 :

- nvidia drivers
- vmware

These 2 applications needed to be recompiled every reboot of my computer.

I'd like to don't do it every reboot.

I think i must do a modprobe of modules in the init.d scripts.

THe problem is that i d'ont know which modules i need to load  :(

except this :
# lsmod | grep nvidia
nvidia               3474748  12
# lsmod | grep vm
vmnet                  31408  16
vmmon                  47720  28

Do you think i need to do a script which load them at boot ?
If not : why i need to recompile them every reboot ?

tks a lot for your answer.

regards
Manu