RE: Problem with system-config-bind

Thanks again.  Webmin certainly looks worth giving a try!

BTW, now that my zone is working, it's on to the next problem to solve.  Now
that other hosts on my LAN can address my server, they are seeing POP3
errors:

'ipop3d: error while loading shared libraries: libcom_err.so.3: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory'

Very mysterious, since I have done nothing more than do upgrades/updates
(via yum, up2date, and the FC3 installation CDs)to go from RH9 to FC3.
Clearly something got broken along the way...  This is happening when IPOP3
is running and gets a request; the logfile shows xinetd starting POP3
successfully.  I am wondering if the easiest/quickest way to fix this might
be to re-install the package that includes IPOP3.  Unfortunately so far I
have not been able to figure out which one it is.

Ah well, there is nothing like learning by doing!

Debbie