Access USB from Winxp Guest on FC3 host

Hi,
My question is how to access USB disk from WinXP guest on FC3 host? The FC3 's plug-play feature is extremely good for USB disks.

However, when I try to access the USB disk by

VM => USB port1 , There is a error messge saying
'The specific device appears to be claimed by another driver (usb-storage) on the host operation systrem which emans that the device may be in use. VMware Workstation cannot safely take control of the device untill the host driver is unloaded'

What I really want is that the USB disk is accessable by both the host and guest operation system. Any sugestions are welcome.

Yuandan