Re: HP NetServer LH3000 and Fedora

It work before then it broke yesterday .
The LH3000 are using HP NetRaid SCSI controller.

Thanks.

Peter Arremann wrote:
On Tuesday 03 May 2005 21:28, weetat wrote:

  I have some error message in my Fedora box(Kernel 2.6.11.7) , the
error message is :

      "Ext fs error xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

The Fedora box is running ok until when my colleague are transfering
some large file to fedora box using samba file sharing.
When i tried to login , it always display the error message . May i know
what is the cause of the error message ?
Is the Hard disk is dead or something else ?

Your message is ot clear - did this used to work and broke recently or has it never worked?

The LH3000 came in several configs hen it comes to drive. What controller are you runnng? If its the kind that HP installed as an option then you need to verify the drive consistency from the bios on a regular basis to make sure your drives are actually able to read the data.

Peter.