Re: blank spaces in system tray

On 5/1/05, Robert Spangler <bms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd just like to add that it seems that the keyboard tool has a black
space (to the right of the icon) that seems to be a part of it. No
amount of moving or anything else worked in getting rid of it for me-
it behaves as part of the icon itself.

Dotan Cohen

http://English-Lyrics.com/
http://Liriks-Song.com/