Re: Mozilla Calendar / Apache Dav

Am Di, den 03.05.2005 schrieb Tim Holmes um 15:01:

> Can someone please point me to a source of good instructions for the
> mozilla calendar / Sunbird, I have not been able to find any good
> instructions on how to upload/share calendars in it. Also, I installed
> Dav per the instructions that Joe Orton sent me, but I don't know how to
> test it to see if it is working right, so if someone could point me to
> instructions there as well,  I cant seem to find them in a form that
> makes sense.
>
> TIM

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/faq.html

On how to setup WebDAV (you can access the WebDAV space simply with your
browser or even nautilus) and to publish a calendar please see:
http://www.twilight-systems.com/flacco/mozcal/

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 19:46:35 up 1 day, 3:52, load average: 0.31, 0.27, 0.19