RE: Installing FC 3

Lodolce,

are you currently able to run linux on the existing server that you want to
install the new OS on. in other words, are you doing a new OS install where
you want to have Windows/Linux running on the same box, and you only have
Windows right now?

or, are you currently running linux/windows on the box, and you esentially
want to upgrade the linux portion?

assuming it's the 2nd, get into linux, and do a 'df -haT' and let's see what
the partitions/disk structure look like...

in order to do an OS install, you can do a HD, NFS, HTTP, or FTP install.

i'll assume that if you have a windows network, then you're also able to
setup a http/ftp server relatively quickly on one of the windows boxes. i'll
also assume that the current machine is able to talk to the other
machines...

let me know if i understand your situation so far...

if i do, then we can get you up/running without too much effort.. but it
will take time..

-bruce