Re: Is there any problem currently with Ayo Freshrpms repo or its mirrors?

>  and now I am getting error messages about bad
> checksums.

That's the same error

> For now, I am running:
> yum --disablerepo=freshrpms update
>
> Of course if you named your repository differently, then you would
> replace "freshrpms" with whatever yours was named. And you can have
> multiple "--disablerepo=" statements on the same line if you need to
> disable more than one.

 What first I did was to change values for "enabled" entries to 0 in
the  /etc/yum.repos.d/freshrpm.repo (that is: enabled=0)
Then, run yum update, and eventually the system achieved to be updated.

> In any case, I have noticed the same problem and I will watch this
> thread to see if anyone else knows what the cause or resolution is.

David, the issue has been commented several times before in the last
days; for example, a clear warning here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-April/msg05540.html

Please, have a look at my another post, there are some links which you
could be interested in.

The problem seems to be continuing in the main ayo freshrpms server,
meanwhile a bit of patient and nothing more..

Nevertheless, it seems that this mirror is up & working, according with
the list:
http://ayo.us5.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386/freshrpms/
I've been browsing through it and seems OK...

Cheers