RE: how to auto-change wireless settings

How about profiles?

"system-config-network-cmd --profile Wireless1 --activate"
"system-config-network-cmd --profile Wireless2 --activate"
--

I've had problems trying to set up two different configurations for my
wireless interface (in different profiles).  Even though the second is

Jeff Birt
Electronics Engineer
Integrated Systems Facility
University of Missouri - Rolla