Re: ethernet drivers...

bruce wrote:
hi...

can someone tell me where fedora stores the ethernet drivers... a better
question might be if someone can direct me to where i can find out what
driver is required for an intel 815 mobo with an intel ethernet
connection...

Intel adaptors are usually handled by either the e100 or eepro modules. As far as where they're stored, it's in

	/lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/drivers/net
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-    Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward getting   -
-    medicated for it.      -- Jim Evarts (http://www.TopFive.com)   -