Re: allow SFTP FTP but not SSH. Can ??

> Yes. I know there may be other ways to this but...I
> recommend "rssh".

Thanks..  but before installing it, may I ask 2
questions in advanced.  After installing, can I
configure to have only a few user account will only
use for scp/sftp/ftp not SSH or all users account will
be restricted from SSH ??

I heard rssh is incompatible with WinSCP ? is that
true?  It mean after implement rssh, i won't be able
to use winscp to transfer file to the server?