Re: Sendmail not sending WAS email app i can use <SOLVED>

>From
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-January/msg02390.html

The "problem" is SELinux. You will find audit / avc messages in the
/var/log/messages syslog log file when you get above mentioned
permission denied message in the Apache log. This is because Apache is
not allowed to use the Postfix sendmail binary.

See
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/
I stopped sendmail cuz it wouldn't do a dam thing
A simple mail you@xxxxxxxxx ( example) from the terminal wouldn't work
with sendmail

 install postfix and ran into the same issue but was better off
Could do a mail  you@xxxxxxxxx (example)  and would work Cool
But kept getting a " audit / avc message" in /var/log/messages

So to sum it up, My page works I'm happy
--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813