Re: slow internet connection

Hi

OK, I just added this to my config last night and it seems to have
eliminated the pesky TCP stalls I have been experiencing over my
DSL connection from home.  Any idea why this is necessary?
Where did you learn about this trick?

(and thanks for the tip by the way!)

Tom

DNS lookups in IPv6 is slower. Search for Fedora FAQ in google.com to get the useful answers

regards
Rahul