Re: apache / php / mysql

Touriste wrote:
You are right, i've removed the line, restart httpd and it is still working.

The fact is that when I do a copy&paste of php files to the /var/www/html directory, my scripts aren't read. But if I made a script with for example bluefish and save it directly to /var/www/html it works...

(chmod 755 on all directories&files)

I don't know why... Any idea ?

It's likely SELinux. Have you been looking in /var/log/messages after trying to access the files that don't work?

# restorecon -R /var/www/html

will probably fix this problem, at least until you install more new files into /var/www/html with the wrong security contexts.

Paul.