Re: Is it just me or has the traffic slowed down here?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Mike Klinke wrote:

On Monday 18 April 2005 19:41, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Is it just me or has the traffic slowed down here? I seem not to
be meeting the flood of emails that were the fedora list when I
first joined, not too long ago.

You may have missed it but a week or two ago Warren announced that the "official" Fedora support group was the forums at fedoraforum.org and a few folk probably went there for the support.

Regards, Mike Klinke

To any others like myself who may have missed this: http://www.livejournal.com/users/wtogami/2468.html

It would be nice if at the very least, a email would be sent out to the list of forum threads with zero replies or something.

Warren did post a message to this list announcing Red Hat's decision and several messages were exchanged here at the time.

Personally, I think a much more plausible explanation for the recent relative decline in message volume is the release of FC4t2. As that release is in development, I would expect most traffic related to that test release is going to the fedora-devel list rather than here. And, those who have installed FC4t2 are likely spending more time testing that release and discussing their results on the development list and less time reading and responding to messages related to FC3 and FC2.

FWIW