Re: Firefox crash

For me Firefox just disappears without log or message, oftentimes when I bump a key, haven't found which one, usually in the lower right-hand corner of my keyboard. Othertimes when during a mouse-click. The problem wasn't bad until I went to Java 1.5 for my JRE. Then it got worse.

Had this problem since Firefox 1.0.

Happens in Windows 2000, also. Just up and goes away. No errors, no messages. Just up and goes away. Other times the error-reporting agent pops up and does its work. Or appears to.

Was hoping that they would fix the problem, given the number of times the error-reporting agent has popped up, but so far no good. They've just come out with another dot release, which I haven't tried yet.