Trying to install printer driver for Z55 in FC3

[root@c-67-173-255-219 bennett]# tar xvfz CJLZ55LE-CUPS-1.0-1.TAR.GZ
lexmarkz55-CUPS-1.0-1.gz.sh
README
COPYING
[root@c-67-173-255-219 bennett]# sh lexmarkz55-CUPS-1.0-1.gz.sh
Verifying archive integrity...OK
Uncompressing Lexmark Printer Drivertrap: usage: trap [-lp] [arg signal_spec ...]
[root@c-67-173-255-219 bennett]#

The above is pasted from terminal. These are the two command lines from the Readme file. I understand the first is to unzip the file. The second command is to install the driver according to the Readme.

BUT my printer isn't working. In the printer configuration gui the Z55 driver still isn't listed. When I click on "file-print" it sends a signal to the printer but the paper doesn't go all the way thru and nothing prints. There are several drivers on the list that achieve the same result.

So, either the driver isn't installed OR I don't have the driver configured to the printer. I'm trying to use what I'm learning from http://www.linuxcommand.org/ but haven't made much progress. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Ben Bullard