Re: [FC3] Acrobat Reader 7 opens and immediately closes, that's it

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 09:40:27PM -0700, Kam Leo wrote:
> On 4/16/05, Yue Feng <2525275@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > i have the same problem.
> > need reboot to use acroread7 ?

> > > Yes I installed with INSTALL script.  I'm just trying
> > > to open Reader with the 'acroread' command.
> > >

> I don't have any problems with Acrobat 7.  Did any of you bother to
> uninstall Acrobat 5?

I did not reboot nor did I remove earlier versions and it still
worked. It may be that your language is not set correctly. Look at
/etc/sysconfig/i18n

What good is an obscenity trial except to popularize literature?
		-- Nero Wolfe, "The League of Frightened Men"