Re: Watching DVDs?

On Saturday 16 April 2005 12:16, Steve wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the proper way to enable DVD movie viewing in Fedora Core 3?
>
> I was able to get Totem to view MPEGs, but still can't watch DVDs.
>
> Thanks for any help!

I can watch DVD's just fine on either of my FC3 machines.  I use Xine to do
so, simply because I like the interface.

You might need to install libdvdcss on your computer, which will allow your
player to decrypt the DVD's encryption.  You can get it with Yum or from
freshrpms.net.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com