Dell PowerEdge 2800 hangs...with Fedora Core 3

I recently installed FC3 on a newly bought Dell PowerEdge 2800 Server with dual Xeon processors. Most of the times it runs just fine, but other times it would just freeze out of the blue. The only way to fix it is to do a cold reboot. I updated everything to the latest, so I am left clueless. Is anyone having the same problem with Dell servers with FC3?

KB