Re: Using apt dist-upgrade

Hi

As I have been told, apt is able to handle Debian and SuSE multilibs.
Unfortunately, I don't know where the actual difference between these
distros' and RH/FC's multilibs are.

Was just curious about the differences. Thought you might be aware of it as a apt guy (no pun intended)

Rest assured, I've done so many times before and will do so when
encountering them ;-)

Thanks

Seth knows about them ;-)

Ralf