Re: Display all 2727 possibilities? (y or n)

Joel wrote:

>Anyone with any idea what's going on with this? Should I be pulling the
>ethernet and starting in on forensics? (I do need a good excuse to scrub
>and install FC3 anyway.)

Are you using bash as your shell? When you press TAB , it should
complete the existing command. Since the current command is null , it
would show a list of the possible commands , which in your case are 2727
possible commands..
Try pressing CTRL+C a few times , then press TAB a few times and you'll
probably get the message again. If you do , then it seems like your
terminal switch is sending a key sequence equivalent to TAB when it
shouldnt...

--
Pedro Macedo