Re: Firewall/VPN recommendations for small business -- Astaro??

|         |           "Nick Phillips"    |
|         |           <nphillips@xxxxxxxx|
|         |           g>                 |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           fedora-list-bounces|
|         |           @redhat.com        |
|         |           04/13/2005 01:03 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           For users of Fedora|
|         |           Core releases      |
  |       To:       <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: Firewall/VPN recommendations for small business -- Astaro??                              |

Thanks for the recommendations so far! I actually forgot to include Astaro
on my original list -- does anyone have any experience with this company?
The reviews look very positive, and the price is incredible -- which makes
me wonder what the catch is....