Re: Cyrus imapd question

Sasa Stupar wrote:

I am running FC3 as mailserver with sendmail+cyrus-imapd and everything works fine. Now I am going out of space on the HDD and I am thinking to add a new one which will server for cyrus only. So how do I tell cyrus to use that other drive instead of /var/spool/imap ?
And also is it enough just to copy this directory to a new location or do I need to do something else like reconstruction or similar.

A default install of FC3 uses LVM, and if you are using LVM you can add a new drive to the existing volume group and then extend the logical volume and filesystem that /var/spool/imap is on without having to move it anywhere.

Paul.