Firewall Questions

Hi All;

For several years now I've been using the Astaro Firewall solution for my home
network (http://www.astaro.com/). It requires it's own box with 2 nic cards
and serves up IP's for the network behind the firewall. It's been a great
solution however I wonder if there is an open source equivalent available. I
never use the Fedora firewall because I'm almost always behind the main
firewall on my home network or behind some corporate firewall.

I would like to find a tool capable of the following:
1. the ability to act as a domain firewall (maybe domain is not the correct
term?) with the ability to serve up IP's for the users behind the firewall
and provide access both to the internet and to each other within the network

2. The ability to provide some sort of surf content filtering to keep my
teenagers from being exposed to crap via the web

3. th ability to setup M$ style vpn access

4. something that's easy to administer

5. we generally are a Linux - only network save a few dual boot boxes for the
sole purpose of playing multi-player games. It would be nice if I could
prohibit any of the M$ installs from ever visiting the web but at the same
time allow within-network access to each other so multi-player games would
still work without acquiring an M$ based virus for every 10 minutes of game
time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...