RE: Help Needed in several areas -- FTP

The problem with webdav is that most ISP/Hosting servers that I have
come in contact with use FTP, and not webdav.  I am gearing the 8th
grade class using front page to those who would be building casual
webpages etc, and the 9th grade and upper classes using dreamweaver to
those who would be working in a design environment using network shares

However, I do want to get webdav working so that I can offer the Mozilla
calendar to our faculty and staff, but the docs that I have found on
mozilla and other places are not clear on how to set it up or how to use
it -- if anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it

TIM

Tim Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster
Medina Christian Academy