Re: Fedora Core 2 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, William M. Quarles wrote:

Bill Nottingham wrote:
With the release of Fedora Core 4 Test 2, the Fedora Steering Committee
would like to announce the transfer of Fedora Core 2 to the
Fedora Legacy Project.

For more information on the Fedora Legacy Project, or if you wish to join
the team please see http://fedoralegacy.org/

Did this message actually make it to the announcements list? I didn't get it for some reason.

I saw it...2x, actually...I'm not sure how many of the announcement lists I'm on, though.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS