Re: Apache problems on FC3?

Matthew Benjamin wrote:

Has anyone noticed the inability to run cgi or Perl scripts successfully
via a web page hosted by Apache on FC3. Example: I have a script that
ultimately creates a file on the server and stores it in a directory
however I am unable to accomplish this. I have set the permissions to
755 775 and 777 to no avail. It works fine on my FC1 server, any ideas?

mB.

Verify that you have turned off SElinux, check the file /etc/selinux/config, make sure that SELINUX=disabled and not enforcing or something else. I had this same type of problem with apache and perl.

jeff