Re: FC3 network problems

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Do, den 07.04.2005 schrieb Tomas um 14:27:

but now i have a litel problem. i am conected to a windows network and i want to conet to it so i can use some data on my window's pc. i konw it is posible becous i already did it with the FC1 yarow but i wont work in FC3.

Tomas, you will have to be specific what you tried so far and how it failed. Mounting SMB shares is the same on FC3 like with FC1.

Alexander

whel when i had FC1 i just hade to configure my internet and then wen i went to networks i saw the network i didn't have to do anyuthing els. now in FC3 i configured everything, and i can go on the internet. and when i go to networks there is a pictogram with 'windows network' but when i dubbel clik on it i dont see anything.