Re: Novell Client

Bob Owen wrote:
Is there a Novell client version which will work with Fedora 3? I need to be able to access files located on a Novell 6.5 server.
bob owen
BOwen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:BOwen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bob,
Welcome to the club! I have had the same issues for ages, however NW 6.5 supports NFS and CIFS so you should be able to achieve your goal.
Open Server is said to contain the client you're after but i havn't had the time to play with it yet.
hth
Thierry
--
A: Because people read from top to bottom