Re: FC 4, test cycles, etc.

Leaf wrote:
I am about to change my machines and will need to install an OS from scratch. I am interested in jumping into FC 4 but I would like to know how upgrading through the test cycles is handled and once FC 4 becomes finalized if I would be able to just move into the official realease without much problems OR if fresh installs between phases is the acceptable, headache-free norm?

CentOS is a nice alternative if you like RedHat and don't want to have to worry about updates breaking things. CentOS "is" RHEL 4.

(RHEL = RedHat Enterprise Linux)

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996