Re: Q re dosemu

Just use the most recent version of dosemu since there haven been changes to the serial code not so long ago. As long as you have mapped the right serial port to the COM port you are using in dos it should work fine. Also if you want to try an alternate modem program, you can install Procomm Plus for DOS here: http://solarflow.dyndns.org:8080/pcplus