Re: FC3-font issue

Gustavo Seabra wrote:
On Apr 4, 2005 10:43 AM, Robin Laing <Robin.Laing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Funny that this comes onto the list today.  On Friday, my better half
was in the process of trying some things for work and found that the
font issue was bad.  There was no Times New Roman on our FC1 computer.
 After much searching I found that I needed to install "MS fonts"
which seems to me to be counter productive.  After much fighting and
searching I found a msfonts rpm last night.  Problem solved.

Could you share the address for such rpm? Thanks.

These are the ones that I used.

http://webperf.org/msfonts/

You need both the msfonts and the msfonts-style.

I found the link via
   http://avi.alkalay.net/software/msfonts/

--
Robin Laing