SpamAssassin acting as a filter for /another/ mail server.

Hello list.

I am happily running spamassassin, clamav, MIMEDefang, sendmail, dovecot
on FC2 as my personal mail server.  Works fantastically in nailing spam
and viruses.

I want to set up the same box, except would like it to do the following:
forward all legitimate mail to a box on the LAN, and forward all SPAM,
viruses to the same box but to SPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx  I'm sure this is an
easy thing to do, but I'm not sure /where/ to do it.  Do I configure
this forwarding in sendmail or MIMEDefang?  So basically the box would
act as a filter.

I've searched Google for some time and couldn't really find a good
article on how to do this--does anyone have a link they could send me?

With so much spam out there, building an open source box like this is
awesome in that there is no cost.

Thanks again,

Julian