Samba problems

Hello,

I'having big troubles to use samba, in order to mount a directory which is shared under a windows 2000 box.
I tried to access it with the command smbclient, and it works. I can list the directory etc ..
Unfortunaltely, when i want to mount it, both with mount or smbmount, it does'nt work (whereas i use the same option that i used with smbclient).

i'm working on a fedora core3, and i really wondered why it doesn't work ...

Thank for your futur help