Re: VSFTPD and Fedora 3 Solved!?

Arnaldo Bento wrote:
Hello

Thanks to all that answer on this subject.
I must thank you to Jim.
Seems that you are right Jim because I install VSFTPD version 2.0.1
and I didn´t found any problem.

Arnaldo

No problem Arnaldo. I guess any program that relied on secure connections is going to rely on the correct version of the libraries.

When FC4 comes out, the newer secure communication and encryption libraries will be at least the so.5 versions for libcrypto and libssl.

Jim

--
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
-- R. A. Heinlein