Re: TOP POSTING

Frank Stratton - VE3YY wrote:

Hi All,

I've decided to withdraw from this list, but before I do I want to have my 2
cents worth. I received a nasty message from a David CURRY (see below).
This message was inappropriate and uncalled for.

I did not think so or I would not have sent it directly to you off list.

I am new to this list and
if he had taken to time to explain what was required I would have changed
from digest format to individual messages.

Instead this imbecile, ranted on about what a TURD I was. I don't believe
this man would have said this if he was standing in front of me.

Wanna bet?

I wonder
how he thinks lowering the esteem of someone to his level accomplishes
anything useful.  Can you imagine having an employee of your company sending
out emails with the kind of statements Mr. David Curry has made?  I'd have
his ass out the door so fast he wouldn't have to worry about being hit from
behind by it.