Re: alternate boot methods

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> More possible boot options are listed on

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/ap-bootopts.html

Thanks for that.

It has always seemed strange to me
that possible kernel options are not listed anywhere
in the Fedora documentation as far as I can see.
I've used a list in the Redhat-9.0 documents,
which is more or less the same as in the URL above.

Incidentally, I have to give the boot command "linux ide1=0x180,0x386"
on my Sony Picturebook for the standard Sony PCMCIA CD reader
to be found.
I've never seen this officially listed anywhere -
I read it on a Picturebook mailing list long ago.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366