Re: FC3: Creating installation CD's

Niels van Alphen wrote:
Uhm, can you explain that a bit further. I am very new to linux and really have no idea what I should be doing now...

Insert the first CD in your drive abd boot from it.

You'll get a "Boot:" prompt. At this prompt, enter "linux nocddma". Then proceed as normal. See if that helps. You've probably burned the CDs OK, but there is a known problem with DMA on IDE CD-ROMs that can cause problems with the media check.

Paul.