FC3: Creating installation CD's

I downloaded the four i386 FC3 CD ISO files.
I also got the md5 files and checked the downloaded ISO files. They all test Ok.

I then burn the images to CD and give them a go, but no luck. CD's 1 and 3 do not test OK and if I choose to ignore that, setup hangs after a while.

I have tried to burn the CD's again, even on two different CD-R drives. I have downloaded the images again. MD5 check tests the files OK again, but in no way can I get the first CD to test OK or will setup reach the point where the 2nd CD is needed.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Any help or suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards,

Niels